“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Auugh. That horrid rich b*tch S. Rosenberg her stupid car is out front. Uuuggh. Everytime I have to look at that thing. She probably thinks the whole thing is very funny and that her and the rest of those spoilt brat little criminals in NA and the local scene can treat people as they like.

They all think they got away with this and have no further concern. Its done and my life as it is now is the way its going to be, the timeline sealed, due heavily to.their actions and interference.

I see that car and it breaks the mind control spell I am under from.years of torture and harassment. It brings.me right back to the reality of the situation-that it IS real and it DID happen. Usually I am in a constant dream like state.of.denial and most of the time its just constant memories repeating.over and over of gang stalking, a stockpile if years of memories just constantly.repeating.themselves and wearing me down emotionallly and mentally.

This is the desired state of the psyche they want- this is what causes soldiers to.suicide. Since this is so connected to military human experimentation, that sort of sick idea from such a source doesn't surprise me at all.

And seeing someone from my old life and her vehicle now repeatedly causes me to become grounded. It causes me to know this is real. It really happened. My.former life was real as well.

THIS IS WHY ITS SO IMPORTANT TO ABDUCT OR TEAR THE TARGET FROM THEIR OLD LIFE AND KEEP THEM ISOLATED, ONLY UNDER GS PERP CONTROL AND ONLY GS INTERACTIONS.

The dream like state I am in at all times is a product of prolonged psychogical and physical torture as well as being under the constant control of gs perps.
It also never would have been possible without being dosed by whatever was in those spray bottles, three years of mycotoxin exposure and other chemical warfare to make the brain maliable enough to be 'shaped' by the gs perps long.term actions.

It always turns out that even if Jews are in on trying to destroy me, I somehow only benefit from their actions. Hahaha.