“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Too Much Mind Control Activity To Sleep At Airport

Been getting way to much Christian based mind control action at the airport lately. That's where I had that awful dream about my advocate's kid I posted on my Wordpress blog last week that was so obviously part of forced deprogramming.

I have been pairing up there with a woman who was born Jewish raised Catholic and is a Christian who can't stop trying to brainwash me into the idea that all TIs are on a list to be put into concentration camps in 2012. Shes very overbearing in a NY Jewish kind of way..without the fun.
Last night I had the usual Saturday night hit-hard depression and mind control state going on. I've posted about this before that on Saturdays here in this area of the northeast I seem to experience the worst state of mind and emotions on Saturday nights...and again it repeats itself.
I was outright mind controlled and forced to delete a few black metal videos from my YouTube music section. Its alot of good battle music tailored to someone who's targeted.

I was tired so I lay on the bench for a minute opposite that woman I companion with there. I sensed very strongly someone outside the glass windows behind me in a vehicle most likely. There was this feeling of a male energy. They were none too happy at seeing me laying there like a weakling, no longer really fighting for myself. And also keeping company with this Christian woman as I do when i am there. This is where the disgust came from and the strong dislike of my using black metal bands in my music section.
I got this strong ideation that one of the bands didn't want their video on my YouTube activist sight as it hurts their image.
It was as if someone from their camp was creating this ideation. I did note a car outside that left once this mental force disappeared.
I removed my beloved Immortal as well as Burzum. I also removed Black Sabbath as well.

After I removed the vids I received an actual message that said that certain Norwegian black metal bands that either had taken part in all that's happened since Bush or represent the evil character of what has gone on..their MO is to trap you with their evil..but becuz you are the victim its not YOUR evil.Its not your power; you are trapped in theirs. You remain a victim and subjugated becuz the energy yer pulling and living off of is not your own but theirs.

Due to the circumstances involved I know this is probably accurate. But then again, the powers behind this do have a game they play where Targeted Individuals are manipulated to turn on each other so I trust nothing I receive in this manner....though a bunch of Neo Nazis who are serious about Satanic activity would be prime favorites of someone like Michael Aquino, due to thier Aryan perfection in Nazi ideology. And really, many of them did come to power during Bush..which doesnt surprise me either. Strangely, the bands I deleted are not really prime suspects in that sort of thing. Immortal was out of commission during much of the heavy gang stalking years of Bush and Burzum seems to have been targeted himself for being a big mouth and drawing heat onto the scene with that stupid slip to the newspapers about burning churches.

I am not doing the whole lets blame celebrities thing here. I am not going to show up at people's door steps with bizarre claims or a gun or some sh*t. I am too practical and accepting for that. It seems, in the long term, to have been rather difficult to drive Rachael insane, as it seems was easy to do with other targets. Perhaps its just as Lenny from WLP hissed at me one day years ago "YOU'VE got friends...Rachael". (Jealous much bitch? Imagine someone pissed at you becuz you couldnt be destroyed easily. And this is someone in an administrative position in social services!) Even if I discovered the truth I would still be more than happy to listen to thier music. Just becuz a group of people are viscous enough and misogynistic enough to be in on trying to kill me, ruin my life, destroy my future or drive me to an insane asylum doesnt mean they arent absolutely brilliant artists and gifted technically. They give us what we are not allowed in the USA. PURE VRIL..a connection to primitive Indo European energies that factions here dont want us to produce. Slaves shouldn't have power is the attitude in America. Yer supposed to go see Disney garbage like Shrek, and other garbage-for-goyim, get obese and pay alot to big pharma to fix problems that could have been prevented. Nordic bands provide some sort of lost health and regeneration knowledge to our bodies..which is the last thing our keepers in this zoo want for us.)

Anyway, then whoever it was said something about this being the last time they'd help me...which may or may not be truly from that same source as the advice was from.
It was a single strong force of mind control and lately its been different than that. Its been like being kept prisoner in a cloud, where you are surrounded by smaller forces of remote influence that are constantly on you from 6am til 12 midnight.
The strong single force mind controlling was more prevelant during Bush and the first year of Obama. And I usually do NOT get any sort of voices or comprehensive messages as such. This was very direct, clear and loud.

I got people writing comments like "you took time out to spit on somone's car instead of writing your story comprehensively? Good luck with that!" This is obviously a perp. Real Targets understand the power of these technologies.

There is no way I can do any better than I am doing. And there is no place I can go where I wont be targeted anyway as I dont have the money to buy a concrete and steal bunker with no wi fi or cell reception entering at any time. Believe me, I wish I could find such a place. I put an add onto craigslist with these as some of the ideal conditions of an apartment I was looking for and they wouldnt allow me to post the ad!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
One of the kids I know in Cambridge just brushed his hands against my cheek in front of everyone. It was so manipulative..but he is entertaining to me most likely for that very reason. Men...always trying to secure the Alpha male spot for themselves, LOL.

They're just kids. But it was nice to be shown kindness even if motive was questionable.

I am so full of hate and anger from years of abuse and being systematically ignored that just that small action provides some healing.
This is what I meant by the Survivor of mind control programming being targeted as a narcissist who needs to be broken down to learn to behave in society.

What this system wants is to break women's powerful spirits and limit their activist roles in our society.

The true reason such females are targeted is always hidden beneath cover stories. This is especially true since Bush and his cronies started this war on women.
There are actually factions of men silly enough to believe that women and feminism are solely responsible for the breakdown of western society.
NO...standard REACTIONARY Feminism, Liberalism and including race issues in female civil rights as well as many Jewish feminists is to blame for that, not real advocacy for women and our issues.
True activism by genuinely independent, strong women has yet to be known in America as a movement.
Another excuse, another cover story.