“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sit Quietly In A Solid Old Building Circa 2am

At this time of night I get to feel what normal used to feel like; before the Bush presidency and before the introduction of far too much radiation into the environment.

Only at these hours, from 2am to 4 am or so can I really feel free of influence, interference, and generally without that anxiety and tiredness that all the electromagnetic pollution causes to a human body.

I belive that I may react differently due to my mother's radiation exposure. No one cares about that now, with the Japanese exposure and so many other examples in past decades.

I feel the absence of any outside manmade false energies around my body at this time of night.

My senses return to me in better condition. I can once again smell clearly what is around me, I can accurately gauge my health..my skin is sensitive to touch and undisturbed the way I recall it was in its natural state like back in 2002.
I can for a moment imagine the pleasures of having my lover still with me then, and recall quickly what that sensitivity was like back then. Every man since then has been a convenience or necessity in war.

From 2-4 am in the metro Boston city limits, this is the closest return to true reality that is possible. And no matter where u go now, the war is there. Waiting for you, if u r targeted.

It used to take a week or so in some locations for the perps to show up, now its everywhere. You're watched wherever u go and there is no lack of perps anywhere in the USA.

Still I prefer to cling to this version of reality that I know was supposed to exist..not the one that's been created by force, through covert influence. And I know that my life and future have been.destroyed but I will write and publish the true timeline as it should have been, which will be the next best thing to having have lived it. It will exist in some form at least.

I hope I never have to return to this planet in another incarnation. The place has gone too far with technology. They are all completely mad. Its over, the place is a toner anyway. Pollution and technologies to keep the population diverted and jacked up so they are no longer sensitive to changes, or to their own ill health.

I can't wait to complete this exposé. My work will be done finally. And then I can do whatever I want or die or just relax while I perhaps take down, destroy and rebuild the homeless scene here in the USA. People are so pathetic. They percieve problems as bigger than they.

I travel states long across the country by vehicle and by walking and my perception is that I have simply taken a few steps. Long distances mean nothing. Big problems are meaningless.

What is the damn problem? Why are people so..f*cked up about things? Becuz they take power seriously that's why. What's the worst that could happen. You die right? What...it depends if its now or when yer old and can't really live anyway? These views people have are all such utter bullsh*t.

What is life if not lived willfully anyway?

They went too far with me I think. No bribes or payoffs just tried to kill me and when that didn't work, beat me down and destroy me so badly internally, that I could be forced into being a submissive for exploitation in the darker ends of the sex industry.

There's no cure for slavery especially this sort where no one wants to admit its a reality. This is becuz if people living in a western democracy admitted to covert or underground slavery via mind control within the individual slave who is.managed by covert operations, they would have to admit that sneaky, undetectable means of 'mind control' are possible in many areas of that culture. In a way, validating the existence of mind control slavery would undermine the entire western world. Conversely, without its existence, our successful empire couldn't exist as it does.

Its difficult for me to write my story. The effects of electromag pollution and purposeful targeting of me as well is impossible to master.

Without calm quiet and privacy I am not going to be able to write my book easily. Not only is it going to be difficult but the finished product is going to be compromised, I already know that.

There is no way any TI can be left alone to write a book like that. Most Targets who have completed such a task complain that it was under such conditions that they completed their work.
wdrrrez
And of course no one ever sees these books anyway. They are delegated to the realm of conspiracy theory studies, which is where one used to get