“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Petty Thrills

Whoever is behind this campaign thinks they just hit some kind of jackpot by me revealing tidbits of information in my wordpress post. When are you going to get this? My life and all the info about me is mine. Its not play toys for you to judge. Whoever is doing this is so pathetic that they can only gain a sense of any worldly power by dealing with information streams and hiding behind the system. No one cares what you think. My personal info is made of gold you f*ckers, strictly becuz its mine. Now go drop dead and take yer trust funds and choke on them..you hearin me brats? Go f*ck yourselves.
God I hate this area. I shud have screwed out of here for a few months...ugh its really getting to me. They are so insulated here that they never have to deal with anyone being more important than them or.challenging their power locally. Uughhh I fuckin hate the brats I used to know around here.

Just knowing that people I now hang with in Harvard might remotely know any of those fucks is so infuriating.

I can never allow anyone from my old life to see me again..unless they are prepared to fully admit the truth about what happened and that what was done was extremely brutal and never should have occurred.

Why am I thinking that MK Ultra is a bit beyond the idiot rich kids in on this locally? Either that or they are fully aware of the level of war crimes and human/civil rights infractions and feeling superior and privileged enough to have taken part in something like that is what they are getting off on-which means that I wouldn't have wanted to associate with them in the first place, didn't know who I was.dealing with originally and thus one of.the side benefits of this campaign is to finally be rid of that rich white WASP, black and Jew trash that stinks up Narcotics Anonymous and everywhere else 'round here.

PUNKS..NO BALLS. ONLY MONEY. LOSERS WHO ONLY PLAY SAFE BETS. You and your scum cop buddies can f*ckin bite me.