“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, April 23, 2011

MIT takes DARPA money?

Heyyy..didn't know MIT takes money from DARPA as well as govt and military contracts..wtf am I doing here?

No wonder only on their Athena computers I don't feel interfaced, targeted or messed with. Cuz its a slow roast everytime I try to get work done on the public access computers.

We know now that the military industrial complex is out of control now. People have been trying to warn me but I just couldn't grasp it. Its amazing that human beings don't care that this will be their undoing. So many Americans support this. I guess it truly isn't our country anymore. Its completely gone.

Well at least I can hold onto who I was without trying to hold onto what the country was becuz it's gone. And its people, unlike myself, were not prepared nor willing to battle it out against such forces to alter, modify and occupy this country and its culture.

Which of.course makes me not the sort of person who should be living here. It seems your average American and I have little remaining as far as values are concerned.