“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Leagues Of ExtraOrdinarily Sick Ladies And Gentlemen

And not only did I just put together that the gang stalking groups are just like Jim Jone's People's temple cult, I have testimony that proves they recruit people after beating them down. I have posted before that in Mesa, Arizona I was approached by two goofy white males, early 20's or so, right after a gang stalking 'scene' in that area. Id had enough and was just sitting there resting. The kids that were partially involved were the morons who approached me.

One of them out of nowhere hits me with "I can make it stop Rachael". And proceeded to tell me that I could get this job where I would travel monthly to a new location as well as get paid.. I believe it was every three weeks. My front alter just sat there looking stupid, which is what programming is designed to do.

I was freaked out enough to probably look like I was prime meat to be approached for this at this phase but I was still constructed of steel walls within and my stronger alters were not going to allow these little bastards to destroy or infiltrate. Or take prisoners either.

Work for them...ridiculous. Don't they KNOW I will kill myself first? What kind of construction do these idiots think they are dealing with here? This is WHY there are lone shooters. These groups hide so well among the public who don't know whats going on that a programmed person eventually just loses thier reason and sees the target for destruction or hunt down as the public in general, and 'people' become the threat. Large groups of people do the gang stalking and they appear to be random large groups of the public, so it stands to reason why programmed people would react by taking out a large group of people in a public place. Probably a place where they received alot of harassment.
This is just a theory but it makes sense. Im the one who was programmed I think I can tell you whats in a hunted programmed person's head more than anyone else. And men seem especially prone to reacting this way. The pressure to react from without and eventually within is incredible. Its amazing more targeted expendables dont snap more often. Consider yourselves very very fortunate. And the jerks behind this will gladly have a small group of 'useless eaters' blown away to once again instill fear into the hearts of the public as well as validate the need for more and more security and surveillance. Which or course gives more opportunity to piss off more Targets. Of course they will say that thier wonderful new spy state prevents this.

I have personally throughout this ordeal experienced the existence of a well organized massive army of people involved in creating chaos and violence as well as taking part in psychological warfare and harassment of targeted Individuals around the USA, some locations worse than others and its more severe or not depending on whos in office. But only THEY seem the constant- this network of total psychopaths. They actually cause death and destruction.

Its like some one has perfected a system that takes the best and the brightest out of the lowest depths of society- the worst and the most brutal abusers, sadists, pedos, rapists, criminals etc- and has them work for this network. Ive pulled info out of these bastards and they usually have some record. Either rape or statitory rape or violent felonies.

Someone my friends, picks through your human trash and finds the criminal gems and seems to have built themselves a league of extra-ordinarily sick ladies and gentlemen to terrorize this nation..and probably the same applies to gang stalking in other countries.