“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Large Scale influence Of Gang Stalking

It amazes me that due to people like that old piece of sh*t I saw today from a local social group who was in on helping destroy me back during Bush, via deception and gaslighting, due to this system that unaturally keeps people down, that I will probably only write one book not several as I would have under normal circumstances, and I'll never create any artworks or even get married or do anything I planned to do. Lou Gheppetti who took sadistic pleasure in being an informant but also using that information to taunt me further, said once that due to being targeted, not ALL of my dreams were going to come true. These people know that this system keeps creative smart people down.

And I cannot believe how many people nationwide are in on this.

Thats why many of us Targets and people who are not targeted alike, feel that since the horrors of Bush, the time line seems to be false and its kept in place by continued daily efforts by psy ops and gang stalking groups, continued chemicalwarfare and continual use of technologies daily during scheduled hours.

I know that last part sounds the most unbelievable but its moments like this, at two a.m. that I feel normal. I don't feel falsley influenced, my moods or mind set influenced by anything. Its around 2 am on any evening that I realize just how much these technologies and these stalking groups, together in a system create so much influence on the world that they can actually create an entirely new reality that is NOT normal and would not have been, simply through ongoing, ,consistent daily activity.

Its amazing to look at the talents I possessed and the drive I had and think of the natural way I should have just taken action under my own Will and come out a very different person with a very different life and certainly in a much different 'reality' or timeline.

I now believe that much of the myth about Nazi occultists and military factions experimenting years ago with time travel indeed must be true. And the influencing of events and thus entire timelines has, obviously, been perfected.

With the article I linked on Rense.com about radiation from EMF and radar etc, there's little hope of ever having a good or honest life on this planet again, as we knewit before G W Bush and even the years leading up to that era. But during those years there was at least some freedom left.

Now its total and there's no way out of this falsely induced, created and maintained timeline except by drastic measures such as suicide.

My fellow TI who is so concerned about FEMA camps, martial law being declared and the authorities coming for us one day to put is on camps is obviously oblivious to the fact that those things have already come to pass, in the form of the this system where influene is used to create such conditions for certain people anyway. Its why I don't care about the issue when she brings it up. ITS ALREADY HERE..its already in existence. Why she does not see that I don't understand. To me there is no difference between dying in a camp and dying under the control of this system that has reduced me to nothing and kept me from ever doing the things I was meant to do with my talents.

People like that bitch Cheryl and all jealous, desperate people everywhere may or may not grasp their full impact on this world through their individual actions or the actions of local harrassment groups.

I think these people are most likely conditioned by their families and communities, basically cult mind controlled to act as such.

They believe that this is ' normal' for this behavior to go on as it does. And most likely that a person like me is a dupe who was never too shrewd to begin with but that the normal people understand these activities to be a normal and expected part of life.

Its obvious that great efforts are taken through the years to keep western culture from evolving.

Without people stuck in their shit like Cheryl, it wouldn't be so easy to maintain. Even on the small scale her actions create influence on just one person. In the big picture she is part of a massive scale system that destroys entire cultures in the context of history and will eventually bring on so much pollution, electromagnetic and otherwise, that civilization will have to take drastic measures to survive of at all.