“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Walking Pneumonia Again

I caught some kind of lung cold with nose and very tired chills if I.don't sleep enuf.
I don't want to go emergency room. Can't take antibiotics due to anaphylaxis to many things now. Especially antibiotics.

Have become so battle hardened and immune to fear didn't realize I was this sick til chest hurt and can't breath..and now Im struggling with myself trying to stay in denial that I am actually this sick.

I am so conditioned now to just soldier on under all circumstances. I no longer have any sense of fear enough to have common sense to know Im sick. Its snowing out and I didn't prepare at all. I just kept sleeping the illness off and eating healthy vitamin water.

This is what happens when I stay in this unhealthy polluted area in winter and especially living inside.

There's a reason my mother is obese now with asthma and poor health- its the environment here. If yer not young or wealthy enough to have clean central air in your building Boston and Cambridge are environmental nightmares.

My mother's health is a gauge as to what is in store for me if I stay here during winters. Also her and I surely suffer from life long effects of her radiation exposure. And I have to be very careful after what that mold did to my lungs over three years time.