“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Unrest in Africa/Leaving the USA as a disgusted TI

Its not really fair for people to make fun of the way I look now. That black girl with what seemed like a gang of black kids or community watch at the Southie beach this summer, her saying I wasnt a woman I was a beast.
Well thats what happens when a woman, especially an older woman has to fight like a man. Its unavoidable.

I was left little choice but to fight for my life. And I need to be more accepting of the fact that in every city multiple gangs of blacks seemed to be in on the harassment or even trying to get me to suicide. That black guy in St Louis saying that women from Boston may be beautiful in thier hearts and minds but that a person can take only so much, basically letting on to the fact that the harassment is indeed going on. Why are these blacks so hateful? I know that the new high priestess of the Temple of Set is black, and there are many infiltrations of the US armed forces by gangs and thier members. So why not outsource them to do contract work right? It seems logical.

The beauty of this is that no one suspects blacks of being that covert, that professional from a ghetto population (and these people definately are that) as well as that capable of organization spanning a nation. Thats why its so valuable to get me to seem racist for no reason. Believe me I have my reasons.

Also according to a map that keeps track of violence against whites on farms and other violence in EU and Africa, the number of farm killings of South African whites was much lower until Obama got into office. The numbers skyrocketed. I will post that link tomorrow as I cannot do so from this computer.
I dont think its American blacks as much as its American blacks working under and in the interest of African forces. This is something heavy coming out of Africa, voodoo is used when it can be used for thier campaigns. THAT is why it was a bad idea to elect an AFRICAN American president. Electing a man or woman from long time African American residents would have been alot more beneficial. Electing a man who is literally half African and has ties to Africa was NOT such a good idea. Not for me anyway.

You were fools to do so. I am not going to play games any longer with being polite. I have seen the news and its very disturbing the continued schemes for violence going on over there. And the only reason that we are not saying anything over here is people are either intimidated, afraid of street violence or riots or afraid of being seen as racist. They did it up real well I must say. Now they have you by your balls for control and you really have no way out. They will either riot or do more street violence etc etc. And riots etc were always tolerated before becuz whites felt safe in a country with a safely white power structure. Im not saying the US is not going to still be a WASP/Jew controlled nation any time soon. I am saying that the chances exist of thier being a real problem now with power struggles. Whites were foolishly confident before. They still have this stupid habit of white flight or thinking they can hide in gated communities. Its going to be different next time. Confidence is building. Not every African American person wants to be your equal or your friend, or just get a fair chance in this world. There is a real chance for world domination and that is by many different tactics. Some very clever and some overt and violent. You best do what Italians never stopped doing which is to watch yer ass and carve out/protect whats yours instead of dealing with over run and domination of any territory. That is seen in the actions of Africa right now not America's African-American population. Africa wants no whites in thier nation, and I couldnt agree more. We need a refugee program to get poor whites out of Africa, as they should not have even been left there to die to begin with. Of course it didnt make the news. And thats not racist its probably about money somewhere down the line. The people who run the world dont care about race except how that might be factor to manipulate to thier advantage at some point.

Africans deserve thier own continent. And they deserve us to withdraw aid as well, due to the fact that only dictators take alot of that aid money for thier own bs or they rob aid workers of the aid items needed anyway. Africa has alot of natural resources and I am sure that the US wants to remain on good terms...with its dictators that is. As you plainly see the people often suffer daily. Save the Children never tells you the political side of things, they just pull on your heartstrings so you can make more starving children and keep them in business.

With thier mother country secretly, covertly having influence on affairs here I would watch my ass in the US in a very new way. A way you havent percieved of before. Becuz they are getting alot of power and access from somewhere to do massive organized stalking and harassment campaigns in very large groups across the USA. Not to mention thier little red t-shirts and making it obvious a Target is being followed and harassed by such people.
The time has come to admit that they arent stupid but they are depending on you being so.

The people I have run into that are extremely powerful and nasty in on some gs campaigns are not only black but foriegn blacks. You may want to consider that mammy and Aunt Jemimah are the perfect covers for a stream lined and sophisticated core of militant African Americans involved in covert ops, for parties unknown.

Blacks in the USA have always historically been able to hide thier wealth from the outside world. Probably from thier own kind who are of lower classes but definately from the perceptions of whites.

If yer not African American then you dont know how it works do you? Can you say that you are sure that I am wrong or that I am in error? If your arent African American then you are sorely ignorant of what truly goes on. All I know is what I have seen, Im not guessing or projecting my sh*t onto them or thier culture.

If Tina was there today or that older woman, the red head I would NOT have been mobbed. To keep this situation cool its going to take similarly mature attitudes to stop a disaster from happening. If it happens slow enough you wont even notice that you are now the downtrodden. What they are not taking by aggression they are sowing seeds by more passive means which engineers any successful coos in future.
I like America but America doesnt like me. Never has probably never will. America has done nothing but scape goat me and abuse me. If necessary there are multiple other countries in the world that have the money and the motivation and the grit to keep things secure and dont care about being accused of 'extremist' interests. And I am not talking about Muslim countries. I am talking about cultures with strong European identities that will refuse to be overrun, infiltrated or even co-ruled by African factions of any kind. These are cultures that have a strong history and still can identify themselves from 'white people' who dont know who the f*ck they are. Places like Italy are so strong that if any other ethnic group arrived there, the culture would define THEM not any infiltrating factions re defining the culture. Native Americans are another group that wont put up with any crap. They hold onto thier identities for dear life and rightly so, considering the original Americans which are of European, African and Jewish decent, genocided them in order to build this country as we know it today.

As a poor white woman who refuses to be absorbed into either a different ethnic class or a higher class of 'white' it looks as if things are not going to get any better for me here. I am sick of middle class YUPpie whites selling me out like today, for the benefit of minorities. Its hopeless. Absolutely hopeless. It will not end until either group gets rid of someone like me completely. If you feel the same way, that YUPpie whites and ethnic groups are working together to oppress you, crush you and force you to abandon your culture in the interest of either of thiers then its time to take a serious look at getting out of here.

Dont even try to stay here and create a resistance group or activism group. Youll end up like Karesh at Waco. Guarenteed. Becuz the system has been set up that way. And its obviously set up that way for a reason, that reason is to filter out any dissidents. And that is any group that splinters off since the 90's has been considered a domestic terrorist threat. Good, if thats what they want then just leave.

Keep in mind that Muslims, of course, are playing the same role as American minority groups here and just destroying Europe. You have to choose someplace that will protect themselves to the death as a culture as well as has been doing so for thousands of years and will not give in easily.

Whites in this country have become spineless, depressed, co opted weak idiots all high on psyche meds and bound by pc. At this point the elite and thier muscle run the country. The only way out is either death or to leave.

Once that book is done and I at least have my revenge I am going to leave this place to rot off the face of the earth. To pollute themselves to death. To be overtaken covertly and slowly til they wake up dead in thier beds one day- by violence or by seemingly peaceful means of take over.

Since I am treated so badly here and every one basically agrees that I dont matter, that I am totally expendable, that the powerful people who have destroyed my life rule thiers, its not worth staying for anyway. Well, to see my story published. After that its on to someplace where perhaps I can get harassed by people that arent so offensive in doing so. Id rather commit suicide on one of my ancestors homelands than give this country any satisfaction of me spilling one drop of blood on thier soil. They have already taken my entire life away from me and no one seems to see anything wrong with that. Most of the people that snidely tell me to that i have to see life through until the end are really just supporting the system having a fairly easy to push around victim and human experimentee.

Americans just do NOT care. There are so many people that just watched my youth and future be taken from me by being chased across the country for years on end. And they are so weak of Will and character that the best they can do now is to feel a bit bad and maybe not join in on destroying me so much.

America will never change. It lives for money and doesnt care who it destroys. Its a horrible place and if my ancestors werent dead Id kill them for coming here. It was a trap I see now from the beginning. Totally useless. As you can plainly see destroying the country still teaches them nothing. They will hold onto thier sick ways no matter what happens and they will certainly continue to mob out of petty motives like jealousy.

I think the USA has cost me more than enough. If I cant get a decent lawyer to sue anyone and everyone to get what was taken from me then I am definately leaving and I will then preach til my dying day as much Anti Americanism BASED ON MY PERSONAL LIFE EXPERIENCES that I can put out of my breath until I have no breath left. I am sure plenty of foreign countries would be interested in my personal testimony. I am very fortunate. I dont need to become a stupid terrorist. I have names, phone numbers, dates, places and a whole big nasty story that is backed up by MK Ultra testimonies.


As long as the USA can keep people like me thinking that we are isolated and that no one in the USA cares so no one in the world does, they have control over thier victims. I am no different than any other person who was getting harassment in those testimonies of MK Ultra survivors on YouTube.
There has got to be some sort of revenge that this country and its citizens cannot wriggle out of and make me feel like I am helpless and deserve this over and over again. I say that revenge is just telling the truth so the whole world can read it. Even if I arrive to another country sick I will at least have gotten out. I think at this point thats all that matters. The abuse here is so bad that I cant possibly survive another decade anyway. Every citizen at this point is only intersted in silencing me and keeping me from justice. As far as I am concerned, the US is now in total support of whoever is interested in silencing me. I get no respect, no rest, and no credit for my work. So the USA can f*ck off and take its spoiled rotten minorities with them. All those YUPpies hiding in gated communities can only hang thier heads.

And many blacks think they can get away with the way I am treated due to my being poor. In SD many stupid black males, older ones surprisingly, were just tasteless enough to actually come right out and say that I was in this position originally due to economic reasons. I hate Cali blacks when they try that lying crap that never works on me, as I am a Yankee and see you are totally full of shit. And they have this kind of...lack of fear of brunette white women. They know no fear of Italians or Slavs. Which means that is not a healthy place for either of us to be, seriously. And it was one of the worst places I ever lived, unless I would get out of the city and go to a Mex neighborhood, then of course I would feel balanced again. Why not? Its THIER LAND, why wouldnt they balance it with thier physical presence. Natives do that you know. They create harmony with the land. Something we dont understand.

So screw this place and thier continued shitty treatment of me and insistence on not taking me seriously. Especially older white men. I get more pats on the back from those bastards, like I am a big joke. Like I am handling my situation in such a ridiculous way. Hahahaha. One day its not gonna be f*ckin funny anymore. Once you and the world knows how much I have lost and how it was taken from me.

Probably no one will care and Ill be ignored just like I am now. But to have it down finally to have it on paper or the internet and copied like a virus and sent out all over the world. THEN I can finally rest as people will know that I existed and fought hard. Instead of arrogant males of very color and age thinking this is a big f*ckin joke and patting me on the back and sh*t. And thier jealous women who think they can better for themselves by crushing me and mobbing me constantly and helping to keep me down.

You dont know Rachael like people who really knew me. Know why they sold me out in such a conspiracy? Hit me all at once? And now they are hiding and very silent about what they did? Becuz they KNOW me. And soon you'll know why Julie that b*tch used to call me drunk and say she was afraid I was going to get mad at her and take her business away and make a name off of her hard work (which is just her being guilty about doing that to Lindsey. Its also one of the main reasons I had to be destroyed. So that blonde WASPY white trash sociopath could be sure no one would compete with her or try to destroy her. Well I would not have but now I consider it my duty in life. How is taking everything away from me and leaving me for dead a good way to avoid me getting revenge?) The people that left me for dead all see me as weak, I can see that in the eyes of the bus drivers and others who helped thier little cop friends do just that over the years.

I often wonder if this is all in the interest of getting me to finally give out all that information. That everyone who is torturing me can then turn to me and say 'good you finally did it'. This system pulls shit on me that my mother used to do on me so I am very leary. She used to pull sick manipulative shit like that and then turn to me and say "Good you finally got some self respect" when it was her taking it away constantly. For people like that, I am a toy. A game they can play. People as sick as my mother dont see human beings as living beings with rights of thier own. My mother is brain damaged from birth as well as the damage that her family did to her through early trauma. When yer dealing with a child abuser that is female and very angry about her own childhood, its extremely dangerous. My mother could kill it wouldnt phase her. I know that about her. She is extremely dangerous, very out of touch with reality and capable of driving me to suicide and pretending she didnt know it would happen. And its easy for someone like her to get other sick abusive people to be in on this sort of child abuse. My mother is obviously a stalker and very dangerous concerning control games with me. For her to have me watched as an adult and have to let me know that is a red flag. In fact my mother exhibits all of the signs of a male abuser in a domestic violence relationship. She has had me watched and bragged about it, claimed she could have had me aborted many times, has displayed weapons that she had in her posession, one illegally in Waltham from RI. Its done VERY coy. She knows how to hide behind a normal suburban front just like my grandmother hid what my grandfather was doing to the family for years behind what the neighbors would think if you had a spot on yer shirt. Never allow anyone to ask questions about what goes on inside the house right?

When someone's family is so in on a campaign to destroy them or keep them down, every sick f*ck or scum bag from the public wants in becuz they see the victim as unprotected. All the people that took from me and have harassed me over these years while I was being tortured by other means anyway, expect that there will be no consequences for thier actions.

In my case all I have to do is tell the truth and it gets revenge. And then leave the USA with my middle finger high up as a last salute and leave the place to rot from the inside. They dont like me obviously and I now do NOT like the USA. So its best I go anyway. Now I just have to see if dirt poor Americans who want to get rid of thier citizenship are welcome anywhere. I know damn well that I will be a burden on any country's economy so I have to shop wisely. My life experience might count for something.

If I could stand this place I could go to school and at least leave with an education but that is not possible. The harassment and torture is just to frequent and too great. And people are so consistently nasty to me, I guess they want me to leave the country as they dont like me very much.

I never thought I would travel quite this way but hey, desperate times make desperate people. And if you think I am going to become ground down to the level of the rest of those shelter bitches that helped put me down where i am today your nuts not me. That is all they want at this point and its my duty to NOT give that to them. In fact from the safety of a new country I can bitch freely about how f*cked the system is here and in a wealthy country people live like rats in beat down shelters like third worlders. And then I can the world the exact character of these Americans and how the system as well as they themselves seem to be greedy, ignorant and not want to improve themselves. In fact they seem down right adverse to the idea.

Yeah I have enough for few books that the whole world is going to enjoy.