“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Uhhh I am reconsidering if its a good thing or not to have a space on blogger where I can freely and without responsibility bitch about anything. It has kind of become a place where hatred comes out that I don't feel has consequence on my other activism but it probably does reflect on it.

Uh, yeah. May NOT be a good idea to have a space right next to the office if you will where I can do as I please freely. Its getting kinda messy. However those rants on ONGANGSTALKING were just ridiculous. I still want to spend time cleaning it up over years.

What I need is to give Boston a break. Face it that since late Clinton this place has been turned into a suck heap and its worse now than I ever have seen it. I need wide open spaces not conquerable by man as well as some native energies.