“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Post By Text Saturday, February 12, 2011

-Place i am stay people above me r banging on floor. Coincidence rite?
-Stoppd now
-Ig cannot believe the stuff i posted 2day. Id been up all nite. I dnt know if it was rite thing 2 do or not 10:14:00 PM
-U wanna know y i wana leave? The .U.S.A can torture people and never get charged 4 war crimes or human experimentation but the president cant smke a cigarette 10:49:00PM
-Did i mention that this place is over? Romney snifing arond the presidency again. Time 2 go 10:51:00 PM
-Time 2 get out of here b4 this turns in2 The Dead Zone. Id just leave. 4 what humanity has done 2 me let them suffer Romney. I hope he pushes the red button 10:54:00 PM
-U can tel many of us targeted during Bush r stil being oppresd so those psychos can push their plans thru 10:56:00 PM
-I wana go smewhere the president is a semi private self respecting sane man who doesnt divert from warcrimes by giving in2 public's obsesion & 10:59:00 PM
-Smoking in front of his family if he damn well pleases 11:02:00 PM
-I hate Burn Notice. I think every T.I does. Another holywood scumbag move 2 profit off of the Target's misery. It came out just as many ti's were thik in2 it 11:09:00 PM
-Its not obama im critical of in this instance its the american public 11:26:00 PM
-When u think abot it if the president isnt the source of the problems and neither is the american people-then who is really running the country? 11:34:00 PM