“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Xmas robbers

I can feel when someone is eyeing up me and my stuff to rob or worse intent. I must be pretty damn protected to not have been robbed by now or worse. Even though I always know or can sense it, this is where the ever intrusive gang stalking system seems to come into good use or some faction anyway.

Its not as safe around here as it was during the Summer. My mother always told me that city people get robbing on thier minds heavily during the Xmas season.

People ripping necklaces right off of women's necks downtown always gave a great visual effect.

Alot of the old timers are gone and many of the kids have gotten housed.

I suppose its only fair with how vulnerable I was and am. I probably would have been grabbed by now and or murdered. Its another reason I dont go after people. I never know where the protection is coming from. My family is very strange. It could be them for all I know..

I suppose the military itself is a good bet. But if that is the case then why was that apartment allowed to get destroyed and moldy and why was I not told to leave? I wonder often if the gang stalking around 335 was to get me to leave. It wouldnt have mattered as I would have been harassed at the next place and the next after that.

Much of this makes little sense much of the time.