“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Truman Show Syndrome as part of tech management/ more on differing effects by location

Please dont send anymore comments for a day or two. Just until I catch up on the 39 that have been piled up for a week now. Unless its something really compelling like that billboard actually talking about being targeted then of course sent it.

The 'Truman Show Syndrome' is very very bad in this area and it really keeps me from getting much done or even feeling sane. Of course this state of mind only occurs when I am alone and it stops around 12 midnight (as usual). Its really really heavy handed. I just cannot think clearly nor fight it. It keeps my mind busy constantly. I notice that this is more the tactic in Cambridge/Somerville area. Once I cross over the bridge over the Charles River into Boston I immediately feel the change- I then have full access to the reality of what has happened to me. I am much more in charge of my mental faculties. However Boston is a place where
that then over many hours turns into emotional torture over pain and sorrow about what has happened and its obvoius at that point its used to create aggression, rage or sorrow so compelling as to help induce suicide.

This is especially bad in the Kenmore Sq/Berkelee College area. Kenmore Sq especially since they redid the area has been especially nasty. But strangely it is also a place where I always got this feeling that I could write my whole book right there. And there is still something there that encourages me to write it. Perhaps its the energy in that area I dont know. I do know that some of the worst abuses by what has to be tech have taken place in the Kenmore Sq/Fenway area during Bush as well as up into Allston area. Kenmore Sq is where I experienced being paralyzed and then experienced sexual arousal so realistic that my vulva expanded while paralyzed, while hearing the ideation repeatedly that "men run the world" and an ideation for me to not forget that. (by the way I am still fighting so you can still go F*CK YOURSELVES. I will find a way to make you pay for that dearly. I dont know how yet but I will. It would be nice to know if it was military, military contractors playing games or the feds or cops. I would love to find out who was behind that obnoxious bullshit. That and the severe sexist crap in St Loius. Its also a place where perps have been VERY overt. Everyone from that black scum who is behind that front the handicapped kids school, so who would mess with that right? I will. Becuz I know a good front when I see one nice try though. Save The Children has a good front too-didnt save that old bastard from getting caught for fraud now did it? Yer day in the sun is almost at its peak. Then yer gonna pay like everyone else and the restitution for slavery bs is just about over. Youve had yer chance to make money like every other scumbag organized crime organization, you play ball with the feds now and do thier dirty work, you keep dictators back in the old country sweet with funds and you got a guy in the white house..hows it feel? Yeah, every downtrodden culture gets their shot at making it. But then you have to be responsible for being fascist and oppressive like everyone else. Cant hide behind victimhood while perpetrating crimes forever..not unless you still want to be houseslaves forever. And the only people good enough at getting away with murder by constantly pointing out thier own people being murdered are the Jews and Israel and they have thousands of years on you darlings, or on any Europeans for that matter..oh except Romans that is, which is why I see through all this crap for what it is and refuse to be PC about any of it. You want power then you have to take responsiblity for your actions and become known as an oppressor. And sooner or later the world is going to find out that blacks are up to all this covert activity, are hardly as stupid and helpless as they act and wont be able to hide behind victimhood any longer. Wait a minute! Is THAT why the ghettos are never cured and healed. So you always have a front! Very good, brilliant. Who is going to believe a story like mine? Well, at least a few victim witnesses from COINTELPRO era, if you havent exiled them all to Africa yet, who recall a large number of 'brothers' and 'sisters' that were none too Kosher, yes? Pity white America has no f*cking idea you ever existed. Imagine if they realized that you exclusively pretty much run the black show now. Just imagine...Imagine if the public knew of the infiltration, take over and destruction of the original dream of true equality and brotherhood. Anyway Kenmore was very nasty. For all kinds of harassment and torture. Especially ambulance drivers for some reason. Overt tactics as well and as I mentioned tech. I am sure I posted it
And this occurs in the same locations the same way every single time according to geography. Not timing, geography.
What do I know? For all I know, the COINTELPRO types were the ones watching out for me while the gang types seemed to be into harassing me. I know one thing. That culture has the most dangerous concentration of covert activity in the nation. No average American would ever guess such things were possible or even in existence.)


I know this all sounds like insanity but recall that is what the therapist said to one of the people on the president's 'committee'. 'I know this sounds unbelievable'..yes it certainly does. However, considering my mother is a documented survivor of radiation experimentation connected to MK Ultra as well as it occured in the Naval Hospital in Bethesda Maryland where so much MK Ultra horrors occured, one can see just how that statement made in 95 applies today.

But now its a corporate agenda and experimenteees have no rights under the oppression of private enterprise and hell, they need human experimentees- either that or they need to silence the original victim witneses and thier families so that provides contracts to outsourcing 'security companies'.

No one seems to care anything about this. And the system in every situation seems to get its way with everything from dissidents to war crimes. Isnt there a time when justice gets way instead of thier constant covert activities, interference and re arranging of reality? I find it hard to believe they win every single time.