“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OLNICK still sucks

Here is some news on that company that owned Hampton Management who owned Warren Hall Trust which was the name of the Trust that seemed to just consist of our building with an address located at the private home of one Barbara Pettiti as manager of the building with her son, Chuck Pattiti as maintenence. They actually work for Century 21 and are very good and schooled in real estate. I found out through her grandson that her family owned that building so its odd that now she still acted like she owned the damn place but it was supposed to be HUD funded low income (Sec 236). NOT elderly disabled but low income.

After my signing out of court due to harassment and being exhausted I recieved 15,000 dollars and had to sign a paper that says basically that it never happened and that they knew nothing about it and couldnt be held to reality. It was payoff money. For 3 years of mold exposure as well as the lung, neuro and other physical damage it certianly wasnt enough. As well as Barbara was a total sociopath that knew what to say and how to be manipulative to appear she wasnt doing anything wrong.

All the pages that were up before on this company having a sh*tty track record with tenants and mold etc was taken down after my settling out of court. Damage control I assume. They also put up all kinds of wonderful pages about how great Hampton Management was.

The brothers Olnick (the old page with thier dirt on it from the 80's was spelled 'Olneck') started the company. They are out of NY. As I recall they have more money buried up their asses from being involved with posh hotels.

I am not thier first victim and I wont be their last. NY slum lords are notorious bastards who get away probably literally with murder. And Boston, with the tight knit neighborhood I was in, would go along with that kind of corruption. A local cop who is old school, whom local street kids recall him terrorizing their tenaments as kids, blurted out to me arrogantly that "Barbara gives me a stipend every month". District 14 is on everyone's bastard list at one time or another. Tell me how those jerks can have juristiction in Brighton and still be able to come into Kenmore Sq as well? Brighton MA is an arrogant little burrough of Irish people and poor students and old schoolers who run it like its a town unto itself. The cops should stay there. They arent fit for outside Backwards Brighton.
They constantly take thier ego tripping outside Brighton and pull tactics up Comm ave on civilized modern people who DONT live back in the mentality of the 70's.

Barbara Pettiti was quoted as to have stated that "Rachael didnt deserve that money". This woman has to add a comment like that to an injured person? She truly was a total piece of sh*t. And her son drove a Caddy, slicked his hair back and still wore open shirts with small bling. Wheres the coke spoon? Like I said, old school.

I recall once Barbara's daughter was in the hall and I hadnt seen her before. She was moving heavy furniture all by herself. I asked her why she was doing so when she had many brothers...it wasnt a positive relpy. I helped her move a couch and for that she said I could have it. Then Babs calls her back later and whines "I dont waaant Rachael to have that".

I was constantly harassed by Barbara in various forms of psychological warfare and Chuck as well as herself used to enter the apartment without calling for years. I eventually got a chain for the door. A plumber came into the apartment by removing the chain from the outside with a screwdriver, then when I awoke to a stranger in my home he smirked and said "Its easy how you can just get those chains off from outside. Its scary". (Bastard). I then found a way to shorten the chain. The next time I heard a male voice coming in the door it stated "Its LOCKED". Thats cuz your supposed to call *sshole.

I became so stressed out there and had other things going on as well. I was in a state of transition in my life without much help due to, yes being poor but also due to alot of ...opposing forces. If I had a safe, quiet place to live that time in my life would have perhaps gone very differently.

After a smoking ban in Boston all the pub people across the street would hang outside and sing for hours. Only once did I call the cops and that was purely to request old school mediation not NWO Nazi behavior. It was post 9-11 and post Democrat convention and the city was pumped with anti terror money, a streamlined police force and the arrogance and adrenaline to match this new 'cowboy' political environment. I was totally oblivious just focusing on trying to grow. The cops instead of just asking them to turn down some decibels to a decent level handed them a notice or a ticket and they shut down for the night. THAT is not what I wanted becuz after that all my calls were diverted from the local police station down the street to the Boston police somewhere else. And I suspect the bar then had it in for me as a local becuz that is when they made sure there was singing outside between the buildings every damn night. Porterbellys and whatever that neuvo crap place next door was.

The noise was way out of line and there were definatley violations but Babs would always say "Well that's THIER business". Way to go for the tenant.

I also later heard some woman at a shelter try to impress me with "Boston housing police dont f*ck around". Ahh but they do as long as its someone who has connections or is paying someone off. ALL of Boston most certainly 'f*cks around' in this manner, thats what makes the city function. And yer supposed to bow to it or be destroyed...old school mind you.
Boston Housing Authority's cute cop cars didnt visit when a woman also named Rachel of 'Rachel and Henry' fame, two of the most infamous addicts and theives in the Allston Brighton area, were in her apartment smoking crack and domestically abusing each other. Or frequently when Rachel would come in from getting beat up by blacks at Jeddy court for drugs or probably ripping someone off and was very loud and bloodied up. Or how about all the elderly people just on MY floor who were afraid to open the door in the hallway due to claiming that Henry and Rachel would rob them and jimmy doors open. I saw the marks in the doors myself and I know what it looks like.
Henry brought me my check books from the mail downstairs one day. I thought that was nice until, after his funeral mind you, I noted that all the back ones were missing out of each book. Probably Rachel was so appreciative of me attending the funeral that she decided not to fraud me. Or maybe that was Henry's thing...and he didnt get a chance to due to being dead.

And Rachel's mother was this rich woman from Watertown's Armenian population. She used to sit in the apartment and scream at Rachel (classy eh?) asking her why she had to go do drug deals at Jeddy Court projects. Rachel would reply "I HAVE TO!!". It was forever rumoured that her cooperation as an informant is what got her to that point as well as reduced jail sentences.
I didnt like her mother. One look at her I could tell it was one of these women that was partially responsible for making her daughter the mess that she was but hid behind her money.

Barbara of course was of the opinion that "Shes from a 'good' family, she just got into the drugs and cant stop". I retorted "If the family is so good why is she on drugs then?" Once again this woman was in shock for just a second, at logic and the truth.

Here are a few pages of their most recent troubles once again they are messing around with HUD funding and special favors for 'good' people, or cops or politicians.

http://ny.curbed.com/tags/vantage-properties
http://therealdeal.com/newyork/articles/harlem-lenox-terrace-owners-olnick-organization-accused-of-illegal-rent-deregulation-as-in-stuyvesant-town-residents-include-charles-rangel-david-paterson

I cant find the old page about corruption in past as they seem to have cleaned up thier internet image as of attention being brought on by my lawsuit.

Also my lawyer said that I did something, perhaps to a scam they had going due to Babs dissolving that trust and moving to Wayland or Framingham soon afterwards. Like soon.

I didnt DO anything but stand up for myself. I did the right thing. Sorry if I wasnt a drunk or a drug addict and bonded to the bar across the street like the last tenant who lived there for 10 years. A friend of a former associate of mine. She seemed to have no problems at all. Thats becuz drunks tend to do well in places like this as they are controllable. Its assumed all poor people at this level are stupid or f*cked up not in transition.

Re think that why dont you.