“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, March 13, 2015

harassment in Houston Texas

Harassed by security guard named Smith black female in Houston will finish later.

Attacked me in restroom. Bullying. Danced around making spectacle of herself. Said "we know" when i started my sentences with "im from Boston". We refers to her perp group.

She instigated me to go to.her boss upstairs in security office so i assumed this was part of her perp group.
I was lucky enough to stumble upon the real estate office instead of the security office. They tried to minimize it or explain it away a little bit but she was so outrageous and what she did is it kind of force them to take notice of it and do something about it.

The dancing around outside the bathroom while she told me that we know you're from Boston with the kind of behavior that the real estate people that run the place don't want there. She just seems like a typical a****** trying to make a name for herself in the city. The black gang stalkers in Houston are some of the worst I've ever had to deal with. There a penny and arrogant and act like you're not going to get caught and I want to do anything about what they're doing. The rest of the normal population that is it no it's actually kind of pleasant.

For once most of the gang stalkers I got that one black or female not male.