“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, November 2, 2012

Finally Getting Rid Of My Travel Companion

Yeah, the guy I was traveling with just got more lazy, selfish and excuse making once he got to his dad's house for a week. His dad got him so stoned day after day that he simply became like an idiot. Was like talking to a brick wall.


The kid has no loyalty. Once he got to his dad's place he didnt need his squat mate/travel companion anymore.


I kept getting this bad preminition about taking him with me. I also am having a bad feeling about going to the southwest this year.  Too many bases, if martial law is declared its not the kind of place u want to b, especially homeless.


If he's capable of becoming this retarded in one week by being stoned everyday then he's capable of doing it again some other time.


He's totally untrustworthy. I just wanted someone with me this time.  He's nothing but trouble. This is why I dont like people who have families who spoil them.


I also learned that his maternal grandfather went to MIT and was a scientist who worked for Big Pharma for years.

His mother is a pathological liar also, according to her ex. So he's just another rich kid.


I dont trust his dad or him. I think the family might be perps but I am not sure.


Another bad choice made in desperation.