“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, October 21, 2012

I hate the people of the USA for being in on destroying my life as it was many citizens who are responsible by and laege to the damages Ive suffered.  America is scum.


I know there are individials and even cults in other countries who want me dead like in Norway etc. But its better to leave and at least TRY to find a better quality of life or place where I can b left alone than to stay in America and conrinue to suffer and be kept down way below my potential.


The people in my hometown area seem to want me to give in to quitting and to take on this white trash level sort of life, one they seem to believe is where I truly belong instead of my being able to use what remains of my multi talents and intelligence.


They want me to settle for less and live as if nothing happened.


No way.