“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lets Hope Intuition Serves Me Well

Found out something disturbing about the new person Ive been hanging out with. At this point MA only holds for me a oven hot, polluted inner city for summer's hottest months and contant reminders of how I was betrayed here.


MA obviously prefers the bad guys over me. Its a totally lost place. The city limits of Boston and Cambridge are so polluted and eletromagnetically polluted especially that its simply just misery trying to live here at all.


I guess I have to take care of my health elsewhere...or come back in the cooler weather.


This area is unmanageable every single time I come back here. I simply have to admit that even though I wasn't allowed to outgrow and leave MA according to a natural process, I have grown beyond it. And I'd outgrown America decades ago and now its not just stifling to me but outright destructive. Every city I go to in the US is the same and they've all been gentrified and look the same.


I guess some things can't be conquered and some wars never won no mqtter how many battles you go back into repeatedly.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6