“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, June 23, 2012

I keep calling the public transit system and no one has found my article of clothing supposedly.


Since there is so much black magick involved in what RA Survivors go through I worry someone has it and is going to use it for that purpose. Its got ALOT of energy on it and invested in it.


This is a real prize for them-how upset i was by losing such an item that has importance for me especially as a Traveller. Also in their minds they probably percieve that they got what they wanted- a desired result, through their constant, consistent, concentrated efforts. 


This zrticle of clothing was a work in progress. I doubt if i will get it back but I AM guarding against it being used in metaphysical warfare.


I will just make another one.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6