“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Attempted Beat Down Via Behavior Modification Over Last Two Posts

Getting this vibe that I shouldn't have been so harsh in my titling of post. That stating he.can.go f*ck himself is going to put me in danger or it was disrespectful.


I.am.so sick of this constant behavior modification.  What consideration have I been given during the last ten years? Look at me. Look at my life.


I and other TIs have.been given no consideration at all.


First having visions of cops being annoyed at being disrespectful over last posts title and content. Then seeing flashing visions of my uncle Thomas Willems, the guy who used to work for the mob who's daughter is now a genetic engineer....while I am banished to die in the streets.


Again go f*ck yourselves.


Do you honestly think I trust any part of this system to give me anything but mock justice? No one in this piece of shit country is ever going to give me any real justice. Or the time of day either.


Fuck Boston. And every arrogant piece of shit who lives here that works for the corrupt system. Scumbags.


You live to see a woman finally beaten down into behaving instead of killing her.


You'll be waiting all your lives then.


Kiss my ass.