“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Last Post? Its An Everyday Occurence

And this goes on every single day. Its only becuz its a Sunday that I am clear minded enough to notice it as something that shouldn't be a part of my reality or my experience of reality, especially when it happens only specifically in a certain building or location.

I won't even be able to distinguish this experience or experiences from whats normal and whats not (or shouldn't be) by tomorrow and the rest of the week certainly.

Anyone who thinks simply that I should just stay out of places like this, then where exactly am I supposed to go??

I can't live on the side of a mountain in some place with no cell reception or in a train tunnel underground or two levels down in a hospital building now can I?

And remember the GS rule of thumb: Where There's Heavy Tech, There's Not Alot Of Human Forces (GangStalkers). Wherever There Are Alot Of Human Forces Used To Control A Target, There Will Be Minimal Tech.

So, I should then go to a location outside of a major city where the perps will start pissing me off and stressing me out further?

This system is now omnipresent. Only special places in the US are free of remote influence totally. Usually places that are impractical to reside in for shelter and food.

It was obviously all planned out this way years ago and now you either live in The Prison willingly, are oblivious to its true nature or as TIs do- live marginalized from population.

Thats pretty much it.