“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Goof Seems Very Self Satisfied

The goof just looked back at me from his chair hes hanging out of practically. I saw him in my paripheral vision but I pretended not to see.

He thinks I am sooo wounded obviously.
But I just let an undertermined number of humane beings world wide know what is going on here...and ANYONE could read what I just wrote and show up here. Whether for good or ill.

The point.is to use.this bloc to take control away from the gang stalkers. It ensures I am not isolated as well as screws up whatever control they have over the situation by allowing the public to be aware of a theatre in progress.

It would be great if TIs had flash mobs to respond to groups of perps ganging up on us, isolating us them baiting us.

Revenge finally.