“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, July 8, 2011

Refuge From The Burning/Misuse of Sun Symbology

I'm in the Copley Library Boston which is usually one of my favorite places most likely due to the Templar content within such as the artwork as well as the structure and placement or the building itself.

I am detached from it. Whatever that Bactrim did by inducing allergies to so many things the supression of my system I feel has made me non existent. What I am describing is that when I DO have a reaction to something my body and senses feel alive again. My usual state now is that of my system feeling suppressed...its been like this since Dec 09 when I was given that Bactrim and had a severe multi symtom allergic reaction.

Strangely this is one of the few places I can think straight and remember. Outside of little areas like this which are refuges, the Satanic Age has completely taken over.

I don't think people who feel and believe as I do are going to win this one. I think its been predetermined that this age is as it is and any content from the ancient Sun cults (Templars, Masonic, Rosicrucian) that don't serve the new agenda are being phased out permanently.

What's so odd about this is that Jesus and Christianity are just fine and the Catholic Church has a new Pope and has started campaigns to get Catholics to come back to the church.

Its all things sacred like what made the Mona Lisa or what made this what it still is today, this room with warm wood and illuminated lights with marble floor and a story of the Grail along the walls painted across the room. This room.is absolutely solid, its warm and its 'magick' does not cease to be.

Ill bet if this wasn't protected by wealthy patrons for its historical value they'd have built a Starbucks in here by now.

It makes me want to vomit.

This room is safe cozy warm and homey. It also feels like it heals temporarily some of the 'burning' that has been done to me and I can still feel on my insides daily.

Burning experienced from contact with perps themselves or from long term exposure to gang stalking for years on end. The constant interface the constant deceptions...the disrespect, the callousness, the apathy.
Even simply walking outside one can feel it. As that sort of sensation.

But not in here. Its safe here.

Its no surprise that the modern powers that be want to destroy any and all Templar content of this type.

Which is also the purpose of the Illuminati nonsense in music and entertainment. To use Masonic or Sun Cult symbolism for evil ends opposed to positive ones where the public will then percieve that all Sun symbology is for negative ends, thus ignoring or not seeing the destruction of the good.