“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, June 27, 2011

Still Dealing With Attempted CONSTANT Brainwashing In Cambridge City Limits

Just walked by the firehouse in harvard sq cambridge. Got the idea that someone in the crowd of men out front ....that it was good that I was settled down and not acting aggressive, crazy or working in adult entertainment or posing naked for artists as a life drawing model. That I was 'normal' now. I am in my nightgown which is a dress and carrying my backpack and sleepgear.

The belief that the gs is to reform someone by destroying their health and life energy is either to brainwash the Target or as a cover story for the public.

The system is very heavily now trying to stop me from getting lawyer speaking out or even believing that anything that was done to me was wrong at all.

There is constant remote influence to make me believe that I needed to be broken down and tamed through gs. I notice that only on Sundays do I truly understand what has happened and that I should not be staying within irt limits here.

The remote influence here is constant and more subtle than in years prior. One ca.t even make room foe one's own thoughts.