“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, June 10, 2011

Must Stay Outside City If Want To Stay In MA

I realize now what my mistake was- I tried to make Harvard Sq my homebase. I stayed there too long.

I don't know at this point if I can stay anywhere for long. I am now quite sure that staying within inner city limits is not possible. Purely becuz of the pollution as well as the electromagnetic pollution and being targeted specifically the electromagnetic capabilities within any American city.

Harvard Sq was ok for last summer. I should have left in Sept or November.

One thing that has been accomplished is that I have become able to fully deal with what happened. I don't feel I have to use coping skills as much anymore.

I also feel that air/chemical pollution also has alot to do with how if feel in downtowns of big cities.

Its sad I can't go into the city due to pollution, electromag and heavy gang stalking. And there are so many kids who just look like students who are in on this there either they are recruited operatives (CIA on campus etc) or pros or there is a large percentage of young people who know me and the situatioj which is more frightening than the latter two choices. And way more annoying becuz they do things like use head hanging as a tactic and other things to send the message that I am not allowed in the city anymore.

Harvard Square is a very depressing place this season. Its not fun like last year. There are alot less crazy interesting people coming through alot less creativity is there. Also I have become serious about trying to take action either to get justice or go to college.

I notice I am not in writhing emotional pain daily anymore. That has ceased just recently.
Well that certainly does make things easier