“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Ghost From The Past Re Inspires Me To Crucify With My Book

I just came face to.face with one if those horrid rich kids from NA. Except she was one of the older ones from a very wealthy and very Jewish (as described by another Jew, a tacky sort of Jewish.) Her family owns a house in Hull. I met that idiot Scott there that threw out so much abuse in 2005. She always had these very sinister cold, murderous eyes. A leathery faked tan skin, over 50 yrs old and streaked cheap dirty blonde hair and the creepiest greenish eyes. She was part of the social group I was told was in on this locally. Coming face to face with her was like looking into my old life. It was mine again, available to me again. She looked at me with that cold psychotic blank stare and then a bit deeper one could see she was amused, by my worn face and my homelessness. Having trained myself through the years to react to all incoming with a pleasant response until I could accurately size up the situation I saw that face nexo mine, that same leathery complexion I still remember and just said "Hey". The look I got was a slight sense of amusement shallow within the eyes which she seems to have gotten from not responding. I went upstairs and had a few violent fantasies about bits of possible revenge and just took it as another reason I must write that expose. Lately I have become lost, unfocused away from that goal. Seeing that wrinkled old spiteful rich b*tch has given me new inspiration. Imagine if the world could finally get an accurate portait of not only human experimentation such as the heavier gang stalking I experienced in the southwestern United States but the mobs that exist as supposed social groups within communities, recovery organizations like NA and other parts of society that are much closer to a citizen's day to day life. These groups may or may not be connected to the much nastier ones we experience as military human experimentation. I also got this impression after that encounter that she is so sick in her spirit and her mind that she beleives that what was done to me is minimized due to some notion of me as.being so highly intelligent that I am capable of simply going onto college and being brilliant, so that justifies what that group did.to me. In other words: jealousy plain and simple used as a rationale. S. always was that f*cked up I guess. Her family pushes her around and puts her brother above her. She claimed people at temple were always excluding her. Mary D used to make fun of her and say she was constantly on the make and how pathetic it was. Strangely I was just coming up a few hours ago from a computer session where I was researching the nature of the Jew in history and the alleged history if practicing Jewish human sacrifice of non Jews. There seemed to be enough evidence at least to quote their Talmud as being pretty hateful and brutal towards non Jews. Outright sacrifice I felt needed further research. I am trying to get a theory going that perhaps Jewish human sacrifice still continues today but now the mobbing and the weapons are used instead to have a bloodless, totally traceless form of sacrifice. It doesn't add up when one considers that the human experimentation hails from project Paperclip and is rooted in Nazi human experimentation. Yet, it wad the Rothchilds who were behind it, and Zionists are a consideration if not lthe common Jewish people. Looking into that hateful face, those lifeless doll's eyes, it isn't hard to imagine that much hidden hatred within such a community and social groups. These are people I leaned on and trusted when I had no one else and my whole world was coming down around me, my mother coming after me. And she as well as others, surprisingly women, betrayed me and gaslighted me. A big joke I assume. That last article I posted on the main site, about wi fi and other radiation destroying, perhaps soon all of humanity. Its people like her that make me see that lowering the population is not such a bad idea. Her disgusting semi retarded son who went to Berkeley was in on it too. Its the children of the local Jews involved who's faces I could really gauge the hatred from. Lou Gheppettis kid looked at me like that too. The murderous hateful spiteful defective, who delights in seeing someone destroyed. Thank their god they have money becuz without that, they have nothing else. During this writing a renewed idea that I could go ahead with legal action against much of the plot locally also occured to me.