“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Posts by text 1-15-2011

Post by Text. 1/15/2011
I had just got off a bus and had left the shelter after they kicked me out. I was not happy. And by the way if you are offended at my candid presentation of my life these days feel free to read something else. I dont really care. This is the way it is right now. Keeping up the sunny front is a bit hard these days not only due to weather but due to the fact my health seems very touchy now. How am I supposed to get dental work done or take advil for the headaches made worse by this humidity (which are from damage due to mold exposure), if I am now having allergic reactions to many things daily? I cant take medicine...and I go back to these places and remember what went on, what happened and I see these bastards just acting like nothing is wrong, of course they cant look me in the eyes and when they do its a look like this f*ck head gives me and alot of people at this hostel. This arrogant look as if its all part of the master plan or everyone did what they did to one person to ensure a good life for many. Or that no one cares about one lone female whos been written off by society anyway.
This is 'the way it is' with the politics of Boston etc etc. Its not normal what happened to me at this hostel. Its not normal to wake up at 1 AM and have a room full of people circled around your bed with a lone young white male saying to the others "So, how smart is this one supposed to be?" And before I went to sleep they were all directed conversing about suicide which was very popular back then when this occurred. Before I went to my room, there was one foreign perp girl who kept mirroring my actions. At later dates I have had many interactions with Chinese who either spy on me constantly or steal my debit card so I couldnt get out of town on the 1st, which of course I averted some other way. The maids were downright nasty to me on many occasions and would wake me up early by coming in to clean the room or having the audacity to tell me check out is at 11am when it was only 10am. Noise campaigns were frequent.

F*ck this place and f*ck the staff. I can go on playing this little game with them like I recall nothing and they can too. As long as I have a place to crash and I have money I am sure its funny to them that I have to pay after what they did.

I also experienced outright brainwashing tactics in the hostel open during the summer that are BU dorms in the winter on Commonwealth ave. Some sort of sounds coming from a boom box were used, much the same way I woke up on that Greyhound to find a man using ocean sounds from his cell phone to try to get into my programming (hypnosis). This man later gave me his name and address: Eddie Cox from Louisiana. He is listed as one of the most viscous programmers known. He also showed me pics of little girls in seductive poses in his cell phone and referred to them as 'little princesses'. They looked way to adult and they did not look like happy children. He told me Cajuns aint never followed the rules..and they still aint followin em.

What gets me is the continuous attempts at mind control using pre recorded sound as such. And this was done by a woman above me hanging the radio down out the window above mine in the summer I forget what year, like 2007 or 2008. This is exactly the same mobbing behavior I experienced in a shelter in Burlington VT. Many people who are staying in the building just start messing with the person who is usually alone in the room.

Once again its the idea that no one is going to believe me etc. Like I give a sh*t. These people are all scum, and from things many of them have said it sounds very much like protecting some system that is utilized by the rich. That was inferred by a kid at the Boston hostel and also by Laura who is related to Mitt Romney and was Jake's childhood friend's girlfriend when we were dating. They all must know the whole story becuz Laura kept saying she had never been to MA yet at one point told me that Jake was "a horrible person". She thought I would not remember her from the past, which is one of the reasons they try to remove you from your old life and reality then blast it away as if it never existed. They know that I was working in an alter ego in the adult entertainment industry and could not remember many people out of context.

I think many people know but instead of treating us with respect they treat people with DID as different or mentally ill and do things like this to mess with us which of course is really in the interest of erasing memories. Its disgusting how many people know about mind controlled slaves in American society and they just handle you daily, smile in your face and sh*t. Its wrong and I do not want to live in a culture that destroys people like me so that rich men can rest easier at night. Fuck em all.
The level of conspiracy involved in this is just mind blowing. And the things they do to people like me is unbelievable. So now at least you know that whoever you are talking to on a particular day may know all about mind control slave labor being the cornerstone of our society and they may be not only privvy to that info but active in handling people. Its disgusting really.
If these people were NOT up to no good they would let the Survivor alone to get hypnotized as well as heal with a therapist not abuse the Survivor. That is all anyone needs to know about America.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2:37 AM
I hate that blak piece of garbage that manages hostel international boston. He is 1 of those people who knows what hapened. And all he can do is give me that
2:40am
Stupid arrogant ghetto look like he got over. He is the 1 who plays the race card as wel as blak intimidation 2 minimize gang involvement in businfs affairs
2:43 AM
Him and that spanish garbage that is his assistant. Its not like on west coast. Here latins side w blaks not italians or whites.
2:46 AM
Of course an old white guy seems 2 b their boss. Just the kind of a-hole that wud have an interest in protecting peaches.
3:15 AM
Y r hostels all moldy and either owned by pedophiles or they work or hang out at them? hostels r a sure bet 4 harassment in eve
6:27 AM
Anaphylactic shock reaction just now. Very bad. What caused it? Sleeping. To6k benadryl
6:53am-What gives? Throat is still tryhg 2 tighten up. Wtf cause?