“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More drama from famous rich kids who gave my ex his reward for assistance..and thier self rightous managment

I hate these f*ckers. One of these arrogant over privileged jerks gave my ex a job after he assisted the elements in the community (who wanted to protect my old associate during the fed investigation) that destroyed my life.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/idolchatter/post/2010/09/joe-perrys-jealous-of-steven-tyler-says-former-aerosmith-manager/1

It was mentioned to me in passing once that thier management has a problem with drug use..as if I had something to do with that fat asshole ex of mine getting busted with a trunk full of drugs in the Middle East Club parking lot. (someone recently told me it was a trunk full, which Jake made it out to be far less severe than that).
I can imagine thier management are a group of powerful American-Jew asshole types who hate gentiles to begin with and, since those were a large group of those types who were clients of my ex associate, we can see how assisting her in getting me discredited would be beneficial to them.
All of these assholes can drop dead for all I care. They should have disappeared a long time ago. And I am sure that, like Mitt Romney, that prick who was governor when all this happened to me, who's family member was friends with Jake, these guys will do anything TO ANYONE to get something they want.

Except for the drummer. I wont get into it but I get the feeling that as i was being heavily targeted, as it was planned that this would end up with me being totally destroyed- I was given an inkling that he may have been the only one with any decency, I dont know if that was disinformation or not.

Anyone that helps my ex is on a permanent sh*t list with me and I curse them and thier offspring till the end of time. F*ck all of them. The beauty of all this is that if Gen Xers stick around long enough, we can watch thier funerals- once and for all.

This f*cker brags about having 600 guitars and I sleep outside while he assists my ex in getting a permanent name for himself in Hollywood.

I will have revenge someday, probably by moving to Europe where people know this country sucks and gives into rich kids all the time at the expense of everyone else.

Its so easy to just write me off as a nutcase...I know. Too bad that when my story is mapped out it makes perfect sense.

The system, you could tell, had all these traps for years for me especially concerning protecting the pricks who helped f*ck me over. The local cops or retired cops as security (like at Emerson College- which gave my ex his little certificate in movie making) would act like I was a dangerous person and all this frame up crap. Knowing of course that i had every right to be angry and still do if not more so now considering its obvious that my looks are gone and I will never have the opportunities that I had at that juncture in time.

I read that book by one of these jerk's ex wives. Perhaps a gold digger but most likely most of the expose was accurate or much of it was. ANYONE who is targeted should read that book especially women. WHY? Becuz its always, always a very good thing to see what really goes on behind this business. We live in a world now that has gone about 'cleaning up' alot of corruption supposedly which is bullshit. What its done is made corruption harder to detect as now there is this shining beacon of perfection and goodness that is supposed to be anyone left standing that hasnt been caught with their pants down or caught being corrupt.
The cameras and the media have given this impression that they are the ones who catch the bad guys and put them before the mob for judgment and reform. Do you think Brittney was such a bad person that she needed to live through what the American public put her through? No. She was a child, a victim of mind control in an industry that uses such tactics readily to control thier talent. And the American public HELPED that system by focusing on her and crucifying her for being just a human being that can only take so much for her age and life experience yet these same cowards bowed before Bush and his SS like forces like the cowards that most people are.

Humans are actually worse off then they ever were. No one has any gauge in which to judge anymore it seems other than what is popular, what yer therapist or some scientist says you should be thinking or what the mob is doing. Human decency and civility are rare and people who know how to conduct themselves is extremely rare. Everyone just judges on popular standards like money, fame or to follow what everyone else is doing. That is NOT how to judge character properly or to know how to conduct one's self properly in a given difficult situation.

In this era, we will see who are the princes and the kings by nature- who, even if low of birth- always know who the f*ck they are. If you are just born knowing how to handle things with a bit of class you are ahead of everyone else right now, as the general public have lost thier sense and thier souls replacing thier God and thier morality with what Dr Phil thinks we should do or the mob. The idiocy of the masses has reached a level of stupidity that harks back to the middle ages..humours anyone? Maybe a good bleeding will cure my "insanity". That is the level people are acting on right now. There is absolutely no common sense anymore.

Know why? Becuz the powers that be have conned the public with thinking they are being evolved by technology and a great standard of living but conversely they have been trained to not think for themselves or have morality or decency that ISNT judged by a mob mentality. THIS is what stupid animals do end of story.

What people need to do is drop the psychiatrists and the meds and get VERY into psychology, mind control, brainwashing, social control and alternative ways of taking care of one's health in consideration of our changing environment. What good is tech or alot of money going to do you if you are just a cell in an organism that cannot exist unto itself? Like a hive of insects. What good is all that going to do you if you are easily conned with psychological warfare tactics?

The world may have gotten smaller due to the internet and communications but now its become like a small prison. Its crushing humanity and reducing our lives to what the media machine wants us to think, feel, see and hear. Being human and experiencing life used to be like living in one's own vast limitless universe. Now you feel like some f*ck over in a country on the other side of the planet is yer next door neighbor.

There is alot of playing with the inner dimensions of human beings and the reducing of the human consciousness. This is to destroy what it means to be human and especially the idea of each person having a godspark where they can express thier own godhood.
Being famous is not expressing yer godspark. Its an alternative to missing out on the real thing- a really sh*tty consolation price.

The world should NOT be this small. We have been reduced, the world got smaller and during Bush they made sure that there were established parameters and jailers for that world.

You are being conned. I personally want revenge for everything taken from me. But I also want people to see how being human has been reduced to almost a mechanism unto itself. Its interesting that having privacy affords people a sense of dignity and self reflection that is made NOT POSSIBLE otherwise. Its very important for this system now to pull everyone in to the web. Remember: "Disconnection is danger". And that applies to taking enslaving humanity.

The people that helped destroy my future are now in positions to never have to pay for what they did to me and I have been targeted so heavily for so many years that its most likely that no one will believe me or even listen to me. But years from now, when all these clowns are dead, people will know the inhuman pain and suffering via torture that Targets have suffered, especially during Bush who's militant forces covert and otherwise DID use torture on people when it was not necessary.

I think the prick who gave my ex his way to walk off into the sunset is very much in support of scum like Bush and has spouted neoconservative bullsh*t out of his mouth in some interviews I had the displeasure of catching. Funny, with those dark glasses on being so robotic, one in the know might wonder if such a person is programmed or perhaps just going through the motions of what needs to be done to get what one wants.....

Indeed.

By the way. The next time that anyone within the management of some clowns from this industry start judging me (probably with Julie crying that she wants to get rid of me and they need her services and her silence) or messing with me or my affairs you need to realize that Jews are not the center of the universe nor did you invent crime, math, business or being slick and sneaky.

You may want to read up on Rosicrucianism or anything else connected to ancient Egypt, I know how much Israel loves other ancient religions that prove they are not the beginning of GOD, religion or Man himself. But too bad, other ancient rival religions will always be and protection cannot always be seen by standards such as wealth or who yer connections are.

Oh and we all know Mossad agents were by a van clapping and waving at the 9/11 tragedy becuz as one Israeli said once "It makes our problems your problems".

I also will not forget nor never forgive that very VERY Jewish man in the long black robes around Brookline that looked like he wanted to kill me or really hated my guts...with a bit of fear involved for good measure of course. It seems he and his got thier way. For a time perhaps. But Tables turn...and every-single-person who assisted in my demise no matter how powerful is GOING TO PAY. They will all pay something.

Becuz that is the way its gone thus far and will continue to go. You can steal but payment is always still due. Seems yer book keeping is off. You should look into that..its so..out of character for you.

Oh and F*CK the industry. I used to be very pretty when this all started. I heard that there was jealousy enough from local scum like this to try to mess with my mother in the old days as well. F*ck my mother...shes a weakling and my father was an idiot. Interesting how I just dont fall to the same traps eh?

Everyone of these local f*cks can suffer. The cops who think they got away with everything- smug arrogant assholes that they are, the mob connected people...the Southie guys are the worst. They have the audacity to still f*ck with me and call me 'smiley' on trains due to the fact that I look so down much of the time. When you dont have any brains worth a sh*t due to being LOW class Irish it makes sense to go after a woman who's great-grandmother was from a country seat in Cork, who was SPONSORED to come here and work as a nanny in wealthy homes in Weston. Places low Irish wouldnt be welcome. Is it a bit of old jealousy? Becuz you stupid backwards assholes can go f*ck yourselves as well. MY great grandmother shut the shades on Queen Victoria just as much as any of our ancestors did, but you want to assist my enemies and make fun of me? You will pay for going against other Irish and if you really are Celts, ask your grandfathers to tell you a morality tale of what happens to males who go after females when they are vulnerable. It doesn't come without consequence thats for sure.

I will be smiling when every person who helped destroy my life and laughed at the Bush administration using torture is a pile of smoldering ash- literally, figuratively or metaphysically speaking- anything will do.

I think about my ex alot..for years now. I am sure he thinks nothing of me at all...if he does may he suffer like the hell of earth I have had to suffer. And may his shiny, flashy friends exist in a living hell with him.

Hmph, Southie is already a living Hell, its just he occupants are to stupid to realize it. The most sensible Southie kids might be the ones that leave and come to Harvard to shoot dope. At least they are smart enough to be bored with that dump.