“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Paging OLNICK! (low income real estate corruption)

Here is the company that screwed me on that mold case in my apartment OLNICK.
http://www.scribd.com/document_collections/2570432

It seems they finally got themselves in to trouble and this time they cant silence victim witnesses and hide.
Its NOT true that Olnick wasnt heard of before this case. They had been sighted many times in the past ever since the two brothers Olnick ran the company, for mold in apartments and complaints or attempted suits from tenants. What I do notice is that after my case against them and me signing out of court, magically all those pages got taken off the internet and alot of new pages could be found, with nothing but gushing reviews of how wonderful the company was. It was disgusting really especially from a moral standpoint. Ethics? I dont know. Do NY slum lords usually have ethics?
Well thats why it was so easy to blend into that world of those kinds of people in that city.
But it seems now that they have attention that cant be subtley white washed over in cyberspace:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/08/10/rangel.statement.denial/index.html?hpt=T2

And this is the man who got a rent controlled apartment from them- a long time politician from Harlem NYC
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/08/10/rangel.statement.denial/index.html?hpt=T2

So let me get this straight: you can furnish an African American long time politician with a decent place to park his ass for an office, of which he should have one by now after being in so long (duh) but you cant fix an uninhabitable apartment that made a woman sick and messed her up for life and all she wanted to do was go to college and get her life together?
On top of being such bastards that you refused to give back the deposit?

I used to know a tax attorney that lived in a rent controlled apartment in Boston, as he probably couldn't have afforded to live anywhere else due to doing more cocaine than any human being I have ever seen in my life. Its one of the reasons that rent control should have been managed better in Boston NOT people tricked into voting it out. And it should be much better managed in NY as well.
There are urban legends of NYers killing people to get those apartments with cut rent. I can see that in NY too.

Well, smile motherf*ckers, its your turn to get exposed. Lights bright enough? It gets worse believe me. Lets see how YOU fare living out only a small fraction of what I have had to endure.
They are weaklings. They would have jumped out of their own high rise windows by now.

How about letting me live in one of those posh hotels? Yeah I knew about those hotels they had. Just made owning a HUD apartment in Boston that was formerly owned by the local managers family all the more suspect.

And greedy.