“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fnally Decided On Leaving US

Lots of arrogant scumfuck perps out today making it impossible for me to get my errands done.


I hate MA. Ive decided that if the US is willing to let me be targeted and the public sucb pussies as well as so many people hate me then i should just leave. A lawsuit will never work here. I realize that Ive been discredited and its too late now no matter what i do anyway. A lawsuit will never work. Everyday i get harassed and due to being worn down and unhealthy i just rezct and discredit myself. Its too late.


I simply need to just leave the USA. The only danger is they might be attempt to set me up once I leave and go overseas based on my writings. Like have Romney shot and  try  to  blame  it on me. I will have to make surs i avoid that.


Everyone hates me or is so greedy they support the sytem so wby stay?


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4