“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, June 20, 2022

Enjoy Your 'Clear Day' Federal Holiday Today

 It becomes so obvious that now after Covid is over as considered by many to be the case, that conditions are much worse than before the pandemic. 


And in the area I am in around Metro Boston in the northeast of the United States in the city area at least the changes are very bad. If they're doing this in other cities or whatever it means it's accomplished then it's no wonder there's a rise. There are theories about the way that that's done which I will go over at some point but I'm not being jammed if I can find a location that's easier to deal with however it doesn't surprise me that with the environment the way it is now with the stressors that are there if someone doesn't know what's happening to them or they're not mentally strong and emotionally sound if they would take that sort of action so in theory this is the powers that be working against the American public to cause domestic terrorism in order to gain control and continue to fear monger and cause chaos.


I've noticed as of this summer there is an increased police contact going on with me and whoever I'm with. Now that might be just because I'm in an area where theres  a large golf tournament this week.

 years ago in Cambridge if there was such an event which was my former home base before I was framed, nothing really changed for me however I've learned my lesson that in the day and age we live in perhaps being around an event of that size with that much wealth might be best to stay away because other bigger forces that say can influence local forces and make it so there's more attention to me especially because I dress very alternatively and live an alternative lifestyle to the norm.


I hope that this increased contact goes away after the US Open goes away is what worries me is it reminds me of the increased contact right before the frame up of 2016 or I was naive and didn't understand that I shouldn't put my interactions on the internet naming names and locations because then the person who sent the emails under my name could easily take the information and use it for that purpose.


Other than increased contact during this short period of time what I am noticing in the environment and this is only theoretical and an observation I noticing that my memory is decreased my ability to plan and execute planning is very bad I feel like I'm floating I feel like I'm out in the clouds I'm not grounded I feel as if I don't know where to go on that day I can't make a solid plan there's a lot of fear there's a lot of feeling disconnected and totally isolated from the environment and the community which was not the case before covid and during covid. The changes in the society and the local environment are actually contributing to this which I'll mention afterwards but of course on a Federal holiday I wake up feeling clear I know who I am I know what I'm doing and I wake up with hope. Lately as of this spring and summer I wake up with complete and total terror which is not normal I feel like I don't belong I feel like I'm old I feel like I need to move on and I'm having a definite problem with being able to write in my blog. My blog posts are all based on instances that occur and burst of fear and anxiety from these things that are traumatizing and then I write about them in a way that doesn't really make sense for my readers. I can't make videos I can't work on my other blogs unrelated to this subject matter I basically feel as if there's a cloak over me preventing me from speaking out at all.


As some of you know also my long time sponsor who helped me out greatly a 5 years has disappeared and I'm very worried about her. Her behavior was erratic in the last year but I never expected that she would stop helping out without even writing me an email or something to let me know what's happening or even without a warning. So this is left me crashing in a way because all of the support I had was taken and I feel like as I've mentioned or you'll discover from reading this the support for me my lifestyle my age group me is an activist I feel like it's all been taken from me all at once like the rug has been pulled out from under me which makes this situation much worse. 

Also isolating from friends and family even on social media or phone calls as if there's something preventing me from reaching out and causing me to isolate like I said on this clear day I don't feel that way this is something caused in the environment it's new post covid if you will because everyone acts as if it's over now.


I also have relief today from very bad aches and pains and a constant feeling of pain in my bones and muscles. This was brought on by taking one of the medications to cure liver disease that came out in 2016, it also has made it so I drop things out of my hands all the time which seems to be a permanent side effect of the liver cure medication. It's so bad that I have a name for it: 'Ha---ni hands' every time I drop something right out of my hands and it makes no sense that that would happen (I don't want to reveal the exact name of the medication personally because I am listing all side effects with my doctor that administered it so in the future is class action lawsuits I will make sure I have recourse because that seems to be the way that big farmer does things. When they know they've made all their money and the amount of people that have been harmed by the side effects only a percentage of them are going to realize there's a suit and file. I've kind of figured out that this is one way they make money off of these medications because if the side effects were listed up front people either would not take them or they would get into trouble right away. Also I can never really talk and express myself and exercise my freedom of speech on this blog anymore because I'm afraid that if I name a company or a police department or a store etc then the stalker that framed me in 2016 or hired hacker whatever the person was is going to take the opportunity to send an email under my name with threats. So I am unable to express myself fully). 

 I'll do a blog post on that at some point. I have arthritis and a lot of physical issues like that ever since secure my liver disease. However I noticed that when I'm in the city Metro Boston proper as well as without these clear days such as federal holidays. I feel as if I'm 75 years old and I'm only 51. So outside Metro Boston these issues are almost non-existent as far as the physical pain and hopelessness. 

So it shows that it's something coming from the environment in the major hub area of Metro Boston specifically. 

Harassment on the public transportation system which is being investigated by the feds for safety violations and multiple derailments and crashes of which are suspicious that might be sabotaged I've always thought,  it's gotten to the point where it's now a sport. Countermeasures have to be formulated and executed as if it's going into a major dangerous Battle zone -a hot area. 


One should not have to live like one is it war in one's civilian life at home in the domestic environment. 


So when there's a clear day such as federal holiday it is a very good time to gauge the new changes in the environment. Get anything done that you can make any plans that you can while you're clear. 


Anti homelessness is very high and discrimination and harassment of unvaccinated people is present, ironically in the very areas that were viscous about masking up during COVID. 


People are mean, arrogant and much more uncaring than before. 


It was a very clever power grab during COVID-19 and potentially the entire thing was for that purpose. The theory is very feasible. 


As an activist who is challenging the system in a way thats genuine and not 'approved of' or 'feel good' activism that's backed by the corporatocracy (race/identity politics or demographic specific police brutality) I find myself abandoned by the college areas as well as the traditional Liberal Left who seem to now no longer be able to 'afford' anyone who questions the system in any real meaningful way especially on subject matter like conspiracy or intrigue. 


Age-ism or discrimination and exclusion of older people is rampant among the young generation who has basically taken over the Boston area. Anyone over a certain age is assumed to be Hitler and the cause of everything wrong with society today. Even Gen X which is laughable. 


The students are gone for the summer so there's the summer time harassment campaign that occurs every summer in this area. Students arent around to observe injustice and I'm sure it's to try to keep the area a certain way for tourists especially since the US Open is here this year. 


It also seems to recruit and employ every loser who can't go away for the summer like everyone else. Believe me there is enough of them. Alot of young people are involved. It may even be a private security company or other organization. 


You can tell it's bullshit because when you arrive in town from being away no one pays you any mind. After a day or two you are treated like a cancer cell and perps are like white blood cells surrounding you, constantly trying to rid you from the body (the area and it's people).


This was all livable before Covid 'ended' this summer. 


Coming back to the city in May I noticed how complete the changes were to the area. 


Less homeless, no Travelers, less artists and musicians less colorful people generally. The building boom of condos has been pretty much completed and the new inhabitants are basically globalist colonists. And they dont understand or like traditional Massachusetts culture (unless it's touristy or corporate) and that includes harboring dissidents, artists, writers and tolerating homeless people as part of the community. Which of course they have destroyed that sub culture with meth and fentanyl heroin and underpolicing so now it's zero tolerance which the new corporations, privatized environment is happy to accommodate. There's also been the sneaky trick of bringing in alot of people from 3rd world countries who hate anything resembling poverty and it's a cultural norm to exclude people (the Indian Caste system). Employing them exclusively along with indoctrinated youth and indoctrinated African Americans or traditionally hateful African Americans in Boston ensures that the privatized and corporate globalist infrastructure is now protected by a stable population of workers and house slaves that will protect 'The Boss's' property and interests against outsiders and undesirables. And every demographic I just mentioned is now protected not only under federal law as a protected class also protected under the new Nazi like rulership of PC culture. So if I say anything about these demographics being used against and there are various different ways the different Dynamics then you immediately get called a racist and no one will listen to you which is another clever trick of all of this globalist design. 

Also a lot of detractors especially during the frame up specifically from one specific college kept trying to save my blog was racist. It's not so much racist as it has to do with point telpro historically and again because I'm foggy and jammed all the time it's hard for me to inform people of that and even for me to feel like I'm in the right because whatever is being done right now around here I feel like I'm public enemy number One even though intellectually I know I didn't do anything. I feel like a haunted animal and this is worse than it ever was before. 

It's interesting that all of the race related and identity politics related movements that have now created a prison from any of us where we don't have the money or the status to be in the bubble to be comfortable or we don't fit into the new, feel good symbiotic relationship that people have with each other. if your a TI and 'white' that might be the only thing you have in your wallet at that moment to get by or to get access to something and that has being taken away in this area. I'm sure in other areas it's worse and that is part of this great reset-to shut out people fighting political oppression unless it's officially recognized. Denying Targeted Individuals exist at all. 

 If it's not that, it's my gray hair if it's not that it's being homeless which makes no sense considering it's supposed to be about inclusion. As part of the community. 

Dealing with all of this racially focused politicizing of everything people interestingly are avoiding or not mentioning the history of COINTELPRO. If they were familiar with the program and research on the older materials especially interviews with people from the program themselves brought to you by black panthers that became CCTV healthy this is the problem with losing touch with history and rejecting it and trying to create something new your destiny to repeat all the mistakes. So not looking at that program people don't understand that maybe they shouldn't trust everything coming out of the black community because it might be manipulation from the intelligence community or other entities in the power structure. You have to study Black culture in America to understand Black culture not just go to a protester put aside like I just buy happenstance has happened to me in my life. You can't understand people going to school and studying because they're going to tell you only what they want you to know and have you certain way that's what school is for. And the environment that was a little bit to the left especially in the Northeast they used to deal with those issues because they genuinely believed in fighting and questioning the system but the system can't afford to be questioned or challenged anymore and I think that is what we're dealing with right now through all of the necessary and it's going to make sure there's no open doors or cracks to let any dissident or rival opinions in. 


All you can do is try to notice the differences between the clear days and how the environment has changed such as I'm noticing it's changed when everyone feels like covid's over as of this spring and summer. Even with the issues I mentioned occurring. For all we know it might be something or in covid itself it's designed to make people this way.


The environment itself is almost deadly to me at this point and the fear and confusion and disorientation that's created is making it impossible to function and get anything done. It's good to notice these things because then you can either counter them or go to an area where they're not as severe. Wondering how much of this is an overdose of electromagnetic pollution and how much of this is adding 5G slowly to the environment. I am not familiar with the effects of satellite the way it's being set up as 5G as opposed to microwave and other electromagnetic interferences in human energy fields human thinking human life animal and plant life as well. 


Most people don't even know that 2G 3G and 4G come from cables huge cables laid at the bottom of the ocean that's our internet and then 5G satellite and I'm sure they don't understand the changes to the environment which you totally not environmentally friendly that are necessary to put more satellites out into space and I'm sure that they haven't been told about the future issues that that's going to cause pollution and even danger to us here on Earth with space junk.

Any activists goes against the system of meaningful way is real life and making life unhealthy and unpleasant on this earth when it's our birthright to have it be healthy and pleasant allowing for the dangers of nature of course and each other. 



Make as many observations as you can and try to get done what you can because tomorrow it will all come back again and you'll basically be put back into a prison. And actually as of this summer it's more like solitary confinement with the guards messing with me all the time in the dark with no lights as opposed to just being in a prison with other inmates that would be everybody in the city as well as me.