“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Tone It Down At MIT Dunkin Donuts...or I Get A Memory Flashback Of MITs Naughtiness

Listen very carefully. Get those foriegn, sexist POC young goons and that tall arrogant houseN who work at this location to tone it down and stop acting like its a day at the circus or I start recalling interesting things about MIT that the public really doenst know about that I was first hand witness to some decades ago.

I understnad the students and employees having ongoing harassment campaigns becuz its part of the game and also they are naturally protecting thier territory, thier futures and thier jobs in industries in which my work could totally destroy or discredit.
And they usually do it very intelligently or professionally.

However, I wont have two twenty something little shits who arent smart enough to attend MIT (or write this blog and get through what I have) messing with  me and making a mockery of everything I have worked for. HOW DARE YOU HAVE the lowest elements of society that are trying to social climb into being merely MIDDLE CLASS f*ck with me.  Let them go f#ck with some other TI to get where they want to go. Its MIT not some stupid part of town where the cops who run the area set this crap up. CUT THE SHIT AT MIT.

Even the workers at the convenience store dont pull that crap. Years ago the old Italian family that owned LaVerdes or whoever the mob connected looking guy was would mess with me but thats all part of this too. I expect mob connected people to be a pain in the ass. Its part of who my family was involved with and it seems org crime has a very big stake in the military industrial complex and connected industries as well as mind control being useful for them to have money making operations.

The employees at that DD fool around with it too much and make it a mockery. Its supposed to be BUSINESS not PERSONAL. This isnt about YOUR personal male ego or power trip, losers. This is a very serious busienss that is supposed to destroy enemies of the state as well as industry. Stop making it personal as if you are just so ghetto and no better. I can make it real personal too.

If they want to do tactics thats one thing but making such a big production out of it, discussing it openly and smirking and treating  me like I am a total idiot will not come WITHOUT A PRICE.

Do you absolutely understand me?

And dont even try to pull any crap like in the last few years like telling  me to go to a different shop or trying to get me trespassed. Im hip to all the tricks of the new administrations in the area.

I am absolutely sick of arrogant foreigners not taking these games seriously and acting as if they get a personal power trip out of this. This isnt a playground in kindergarten. Its black budgets and war crimes. Whats so fucking funny, motherf*ckers?

Tell these clowns to get with the program and act like professional real org crime used to and give your Target some respect becuz if I wasnt to fear for what Im doing I WOULDNT BE TARGETED. Duh.

The same goes for one of the little bitches in the DD in Porter who also has racist hiring practices and is run by an Arab f*ck sexist pig. Most of the women in there do tactics but its done politely or without emotion attavhed to it. ONE woman in there is just like the people who work in the DD at MIT.
Kausha. Something like that on her name tag.
 Shes just as disgusting with it except shes a woman which is a  hunddred times more shameful.

I expect young males to act like idiots becuz they overestimate thier power and underestimate that of older women if not all ememies. They are learning and sometimes they need a lesson. All young males who do this are a pain in  my ass at this point becuz of their boundless arrogance. I deal with stuipid arrogant youing males all the time. So why do they believe themselves little princes at the MIT DD?

It must feel good to not have to work in the hood where you live, dont it? To take the bus every day out of the pit of hell and be around people you only wish you could be as smart and priveledged as. Right?

The difference is that I work on those levels from OUTSIDE of legit society. Dont ever think I wasnt smart enough to have gone to school here or anywhere for that matter.

One librarian once tried to mind fuck me here by intimating that I enjoy being 'associated' with MIT by using the library here and just being here.

Uh, yeah its nice to be around PEOPLE ON MY OWN LEVEL IN WHICH I TRULY BELONG HAD I NOT BEEN KEPT DOWN MY WHOLE LIFE and targeted. Its my natural place in society its just that very powerful, evil people will not let it be so.

Also I used to be here alot simply becuz of geographical convenience also. Its in Cambridge, Harvard Sq was my home base.  So much for upper middle class snobbery. Didnt my ancestors come to America to work in the homes of OLD MONEY in Weston and New Orleans?

Why on earth would I fall for such fodder? Its like some horrible upper middle obsession with the neighbors. Just like thier lower class counter parts but....they try to make it sound sooo involved and important.

Now youve got your new blood of house slaves after me.

Tone it down or it will be beyond embarrassing. I dont even come here that much anymore.

But I have noticed on parents day the kinds of people who now send thier kids to go to school here. Very much upper middle struggling to climb to the next level. Very much the merchant class. Not many of them look like they went to MIT. How sweet. Just like the horrid help at the coffee shop, they to are social climbing.

Keep me out of it. If you must pull this crap to have a job at the mob connected company DD out of Quincy (not Canton) then at least do it right like the old mob guys did. Have some finesse. This isnt a reality show...but that WOULD be just about thier level, wouldnt it?

Hmph.