“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Latest Misery Has Brought Me Back To My Goals

Staying with a person i thought was trustworthy. He's probably one.of those compliant citizens who doesnt have much to gain or lose by being a perp so i fell for his seeming like he was a genuine ally.

I am in a hard place emotionally due to having a health procedure. All i needed was a few days of intense support and partially this is his problem to. He couldnt do.it. As usual i have to go through this by myself like i have all my life.

I hate this country i hate its culture and i loathe Americans especially the younger generation.

This horrible situation has made me realize that if ever I had any misgivings about leaving the US I don't have any left now.

As long as I stay here I will be homeless and keep being forced to associate with people who are not on the same page as me. If you still live in the USA you cant be too upset with it or its policies.

Anyone who's truly disgusted has already left.

Sitting here watching the Simpsons like I used to do with my ex Jake.
I realize how shallow and self destructive our culture is. The show sucks. Its always sucked. It reflects how much we dont care about ourselves or classical art or decent music.

I wud rather be homeless and targeted in another country.

And i need to stop trying to stay in the US and pretending I can have a normal life with people who aren't NWO rebels.

Im sick of getting brainwashed into being silenced, into daily putting aside my goals as an activist.