“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ok..one Native looking lady looks traumatized and the other has siezures supposedly. Potential for sleep disruption or GS: Pedo frame up with kids here. Seizure lady has seizures and EMT's need to come or other 'First Resonders' (Homeland's Gang Stalking Whores) and disrupt, make noise and possibly mess with Targets. Boston is especially nasty for really brutal, evil destructive EMTs towards Targets ...Colorado also. The medical people where I went were total scum. And really mean to me to. Ahh, medical records-names, dates all the fun info I plan to focus on as a hobby in my old age. U see this scum thought that unofficial discreditation wud stop someone like me from getting justice. They still think that martial law perhaps during a financial collapse or whatever sick shit Romney is going to do to the poor and homeless to control us is going to keep them from consequences. Yeah, whatever.) Last possible scenerio wud b some chaos I haven't thought of. Too bad really...everyone's been so nice thus far. Sigh...