“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, June 22, 2012

Visions of Family Members Perhaps Involved/ Boston Heavy Chemtrail Area

Why do I get these images of my step father Stephen Kindregan, in on my and my mothers GS campaign along with the cops behind this locally? I also got a vision of my paternal aunt's husband Vin Malloy involved somehow, perhaps financially as a silent investor. Oh i am sure theres plenty of those....lol.


I know its just the tech here is so ridiculous. Crazy as it sounds once I leave the city limits I can feel relief. And getting away from the northeastern USA it really is a relief.


Its got to be chemtrails and something in the air here too becuz at the end of the day, when i am ready to sleep if i dont wash my hair and face and all that washing up-i feel just so disturbed and paranoid and depressed about everything. Why should washing one's hair make a difference in such a condition?


Boston is either extremely polluted or its purposely being polluted with something. Ive seen chemtrails here since I can remember.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6