“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Response to Last Post

In response to that last post I got harassment that consisted of ' now you realize you are not the most important person in the world' and an ideation that I was giving up for the good of my country, not out of disgust.

Then another ideation came about consisting of this being about 'i am the most important person in my life' and this has all been leading up to me learning to truly care about myself as a person due to the system destroying my internal programming.

These are tactics tricks and deceptions of the same kind my mother used to use. She would Fuck me up real bad and if I sank to her level and struck out at her from being tormented, she would say "good you finally hit me back" or some nonsense about finally gaining some self respect.

The people behind gang stalking are just as sick as my mother. They actually use alot of the same tactics and attitudes. To abuse someone until they lose control and then suck them in to your control by claiming that reaction was good is mind control. Its brain washing and nothing else.

No one has the right to disturb another persons nature and try to modify them like this with torture and abuse. Its cult mind control and its manipulation.

This is why MA is so dangerous. The tech and gs here is so heavy the control over the population is constant. And people don't even realize it.