“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, September 24, 2010

This system seems unbeatable. Its all a bunch of people that think they are better than you. Its totally lawless. I saw my older family members give up thier dreams and live on as common average people when they were capable of more. What this system wants are slaves and servants. There is no human rights for us in the US probably the world. There are alot of people around Harvard that know- many feel bad and many just ignore systematically as part of the way life goes. But many seem to get off on it. Like this sick rich kid thing...especially here at Harvard. There is a large population that knows.

I hope I have the strength to cut out gracefully instead of hanging around and becoming a total nobody when I was capable of so much more. I want the strength to suicide out of dignity. Hanging around gives these people amusement year after year or validation. There is no way to beat a place like this or any gang stalking center anywhere on earth.

The only hope is to expose the system, Then at least you left some sort of Revenge.